Nine More Weeks! - 4.09.21 Memo
We successfully received approximately 30 new Leopards onto campus this week ~ and are ready to finish the school year strong! Please continue to make choices that are conducive to supporting the health and well-being of our students, faculty, staff, and families. As we increase the number of people on our campus, we must remain most vigilant in ensuring we are keeping others and ourselves free from any spread of germs!
- National School Media Coordinator Appreciation Week
- April 12 - April 16 - Let's take the time to recognize the one and only Ms. Smythe, who keeps our school library in working order. She spends long hours keeping the library organized while being dedicated to helping our children find the resources they need to keep learning. We appreciate you Ms. Smythe!
- LME Parent Survey
- Please click here to complete a parent survey related to remote learning and Plan B/Plan A for quarter three.
- Allergy Season
- With the spring allergy season upon us, we recognize the need for increased hand washing, nose blowing, and elbow sneezes. Please reiterate these things with your Little Leopard, along with having them advocate for themselves should they need to blow their nose in class. Due to masking rules, teachers will need to support them with where to go to be able to remove their mask.
- McTeacher Night
- Our PTA has organized a drive through McTeacher's Night for Tuesday, April 13th. Come out and see your teacher waving you through the drive through line!
- Asynchronous Wednesday
- Wednesday, April 14th is a remote learning, asynchronous day. All learners will access learning off site via their google classrooms. If you need support from the classroom teachers, they will be available via email, phone call, or scheduled support session.
*Students should arrive on campus by 8:25am to be comfortably seated in class by 8:30am.
*Carpool riders should be ready to exit the car once on the curb. Please have all items ready to go - bookbags, lunch boxes, shoes on.
*Students should be picked up by 3:15pm.