Spring Break 2021 - 3.26.21 Memo
Thank you for a successful Quarter Three! We ended the quarter strong and anticipate the same as we take a well-deserved break prior to beginning our final quarter of the 2020-2021 school year!
Lead Mine's Weekly Updates:
- March Faculty Staff Member of the Month
- Congratulations to Ms. Sarah Paige Hunter, First Grade Teacher on earning the honor of receiving this month's Faculy Staff Member of the Month Honor!
- April Faculty Staff Member of the Month
- CLICK HERE to nominate a faculty or staff member that you have observed demonstrating excellence this school year! We have over 70 more than deserving faculty and staff members!!!
- Original Works of Art
- Student Artwork can be uploaded and made into a variety of special keepsakes...just in time for Mother's Day! CLICK HERE to learn more!
- 2020-2021 Lead Mine Yearbook
- CLICK HERE to order
- National Assistant Principal Appreciation Week
- We will honor the tremendous work of Lead Mine's Assistant Principal Hudson the week we return from Spring Break, April 5th - April 9th. We are excited to honor her unwavering leadership amid the pandemic!
Plan A - Virtual Academy
If you wish for your child to change learning platforms, from Plan A to Virtual Academy or Virtual Academy to Plan A, you must email Ms. Kehler & Ms. Hudson by April 1, 2021. Phone call requests will not be accepted, the request must be in writing to ensure we have all requests as we rework class rosters. Requests after April 1, 2021 will not be granted. Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and will be accepted through April 1, 2021.
We will communicate new teacher assignments by Tuesday, April 6, 2021. The WCPSS School Board approved for the May 13th Teacher Work Day to be moved to April 7th.
Spring Break will begin at dismissal Friday, March 26th. The building will be closed from March 27th through April 4th. Students on Plan A will return to campus on Thursday, April 8th. Please continue to make choices that will support our safe and healthy return as we finish the year strong. Wear a mask, wait apart, and wash your hands ~ together we can end the year healthy!
Have a great break...we will see you next month!
Jena Wojdylo-Kehler, Principal