Plan A Campus Return - 3.12.21 memo
Happy mid-March Leopard Families!
One year after shifting to remote accesss to teaching and learning, those who chose Plan B, now Plan A, are going to be joining us on campus for daily face to face instruction! Our faculty and staff have diligently worked for this day. We are ready and are excited about having all those choosing to return back in our building!
Plan A does not mean school as it was pre-Covid. We will continue with health and safety protocols, eating and drinking restrictions, as well as continue with leading learning for those in Virtual Academy. We are getting closer to what we knew school to be, but are not fully there yet.
Here are this week's updates:
- No School for students on Friday, March 13, 2021.
- All Plan B/Plan A learners will return to campus for daily in person instruction beginning Monday, March 15, 2021.
- The week of March 15th is a five day, live instruction week, no Asynchronous Days.
- The week of March 15th is Spirit Week at Lead Mine...join in on the fun!
- Linked here is our School Counselor's Spring newsletter.
- Coach Hills will be sending information about the Kids' Heart Challenge soon...be on the lookout!
- Don't forget our PTA Spring Flower Fundraiser...order through March 17th!
- This is the final week to nominate a March Faculty/Staff Member of the Month...nominations close March 19th - visit our website to nominate!
We are looking forward to having more Leopards back on campus! We thank you in advance for your patience as we continue the health assessments each morning in the carpool line, as well as thank you all for making choices that support keeping all our Leopards, our faculty, our staff, and all the families safe!
For the Love of Lead Mine,
Jena Wojdylo-Kehler, Principal