Lunch Bunches! - 1.22.2021 Memo
Happening at Lead Mine Elementary!
- Lunch Bunches with the PrinciPALS - in response to our parent survey, we are organizing more social like opportunities for our Little Leopards. Click here to view next week's Lunch with the PrinciPALS schedule!
- Remote Learning Feedback Survey - we have over 150 responses! Please click here if you have not provided feedback - we are aiming for 200 responses!
- Remote Learning Feedback Survey Response Rates:
- Regional Programs - 13%
- Kindergarten - 45%
- First - 27%
- Second - 22%
- Third - 37%
- Fourth - 25%
- Fifth - 38%
- WCPSS Surveys will be coming soon...thank you for completing the LME survey and for participating in any that WCPSS will push out in the near future!
- Donor's Choose Grant - Lead Mine has a Donor's Choose Grant posted under Ms. Amber Evans' name (she donated points for our SPED Team to be able to post)...check it out...share with your employers...hopeful to get this fully funded! We will continue to share as staff members post grants...Ms. Powell had a grant fully funded through Donor's Choose in December!
- Lead Mine Website - please reference our school website for updated information and goings on. We keep banners running, messages posted, an updated school calendar, the weekly message is under From the Desk of Ms. Kehler, our Twitter feeds to our website...it's a great way to keep up or learn more!
- Cooking at Home Virtual Webinar - click here to learn more!
- Virtual Parent Academy Coming in February! - Lead Mine will host a "Math, I didn't learn it that way!" parent academy in English and in Spanish. These events are scheduled for Thursday, February 4 at 6:30pm.
We have loved seeing our Leopards at material pick ups! Thank you for continuing to wear, wait, and wash as we all continue to support the attempts to decrease the spread of Covid in our communities!
Have a wonderful weekend!