January 2021 - 1.8.21 Memo
Welcome Back! We hope that you all enjoyed your Winter Break and spent valuable time away from any screens! Our final two weeks of semester one will be remote learning - followed by a long weekend for our Little Leopards. Semester Two begins Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
Important things to note:
- Regional Programs and K-3 will return face to face daily on Wednesday, January 20th.
- 4th and 5th grades' return will be reconsidered by the school board on Tuesday night.
- 8:30am log in time for VA classes
- 8:00-8:30am arrival time for face-to-face classes
- WCPSS Return to Campus website resource linked here
- Return to School Guide for Families linked here
- Read the WCPSS Student Accountability and Required Health Protocols and sign the acknowledgement page.
For those returning to campus on January 20th:
- AM Carpool begins at 8:00am with health assessments done on every learner. Carpool numbers will be handed out either in the AM carpool line or the PM carpool line.
- PM Carpool begins at 3:00pm and ends by about 3:15pm.
- All learners should at minimum arrive with one face covering.
- Each learner should bring a personal, labeled water bottle.
- Each learner should dress appropriately for the weather as we will be eating, having PE, and taking mask breaks outside when possible.
- Please send a towel so that your child can picnic lunch when the weather permits.
- Donations of hand sanitizer and wipes will be accepted but will need to be vetted for use by our Covid Coordinators. This will be done on site.
- Please consider the need for tissues, napkins, paper towels, and liquid hand soap donations as we have changed many of our traditional structures and increased hygiene in our spaces.
More to come as we continue remote next week and prepare for face to face the following week! Have a great weekend!
Jena Wojdylo-Kehler, Prinicpal