Happy New Year 2021 - 1.1.2021 Memo
Happiest of New Years to all our Leopard Families! We are looking forward to continuing our school year with each of you!
Please note the following as we finish semester one and look towards semester two:
- Monday, January 4 - Friday, January 15 - All students will log in and access learning remotely. All students will still be with their teacher and classmates from the Fall Semester.
- Wednesday, January 6 and Wednesday, January 13 - All students will engage in asynchronous remote learning activities.
- Thursday, January 14 - Virtual Internet Safety Presentation. CLICK HERE for details!
- Monday, January 18 and Tuesday January 19 - No School for students.
- Wednesday, January 20 - Semester Two begins. Based on family choices, some students will have new learning platforms.
Teachers will be sharing updated rosters and class assignments the first week of January. A few shifts were made due to family choices related to Spring Virtual Academy or returning face to face.
We will share updated schedules the week prior to semester two beginning. Due to an increase in face to face, some of our master schedule had to shift to accommodate safe lunch and recess schedules.
If you are in need of before or after school care for semester two, please CLICK HERE to get more information on how you can get that set up. The YMCA is running our BAC program for the 2020-2021 school year.
January Faculty/Staff Member of the Month Nominations are open! Our Little Leopards have already nominated 14 different teachers as their favorites! What a testament to the work our faculty and staff do every day!
We look forward to seeing you all online for the first two weeks of January. Remember to continue to wear a mask, wash your hands frequently, and wait as distanced apart as is feasible.
Happy New Year!
Jena Wojdylo-Kehler, Principal