Mid November 11.13.2020 Memo
Happy midmonth to all our Leopard Families. We want to express our gratitude for the efforts each of you continue to put into the success of all our Little Leopards, our Leopard Learning Leaders, and our school community. We are because you are...and for each of you we are thankful!
Please take note of the coming week's reminders:
- Welcome Back! -
- Plan B Cohort A 4th & 5th graders and all regional program & K-3 learners will join us on campus next week!
- Asynchronous Remote Learning Wednesday -
- Wednesday, November 18th, all students will access learning through asynchronous learning activities.
- Attendance will be taken via turned in assignments.
- Picture Day -
- Thursday, November 19th, Regional Programs, K-2, and cohort A for 4th and 5th will have Fall Pictures taken.
- Click Here to view the purchasing options.
- Virtual Academy Leopards CLICK HERE to sign up for a time slot to have your Leopard photographed. They will come to the back gym door, complete a health assessment, have their picture taken, and exit the back gym door.
- Additional Virtual Academy picture opportunities will be shared in December.
- 3rd grade and 4th & 5th grade cohorts B and C will also have picture days in December.
- Counselor Corner -
- Click Here to view this week's School Counselor Newsletter.
- November Faculty/Staff Member of the Month -
- One more week to nominate November excellence at Lead Mine. Our teachers and staff are leading in a way that has not been done in our lifetime...we know over 80 people on our campus worthy of this recognition! CLICK HERE to nominate away!
Thank you all for another awesome week at the Mine! Enjoy your weekend!
Jena Wojdylo-Kehler, Principal