End of October - 10.30.20 Memo
What a great first week of having our Regional Program & K-3 face to face, Plan B, cohort A learners join us on campus! Although very different than what school looked like prior, we feel our week was very successful!
Regional Programs & K-3 Plan B, cohort B students will join us the week of 11/2/2020 while the cohort A, C, and virtual academy learners continue accessing the learning remotely.
Here are a few school reminders/updates:
- 3 Ws - Wear, Wait, Wash
- please help us with students wearing masks that fit their precious little faces. The larger, adult masks are requiring frequent support in covering the nose and the mouth.
- please begin 'showing' our Little Leopards what distancing 'looks' and 'feels' like. This is a very new, difficult concept for little ones and your support would help us to maintain the six feet more effectively.
- please take time to review with your little ones what washing your hands for 20 seconds looks and feels like...soap,,, scrub,,,,rinse.
- Student Accountability Acknowledgement
- Linked Here is a required signed acknowledgement of our return to campus expectations. This is REQUIRED from all students who are returning to campus.
- November Breakfast & Lunch
- November Faculty/Staff Member of the Month
- Thank You!
- To our PTA as well as families for their donations, stock the fridge, fundraisers, distanced social gathering opportunities, and overall general support! We are better together and your generosity and commitment to our work is appreciated!
- Election Day -
- There is NO SCHOOL on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Due to the teacher work day on Tuesday, Wednesday will NOT be an asynchronous remote learning day.
- Virtual Academy Pictures -
- Please tweet @Lead_Mine picture of our VA Little Leopards...we would like to 'see' them and grab their photos for our year book!
- Fall Pictures -
- Strawbridge will be taking individual Fall pictures in November/December. Plan B learners' pictures will be taken when they are on campus and VA families will have the opportunity to sign up for a time to bring their Little Leopard for their individual picture. More information will be coming soon!
- Counselor Corner Newsletter - please click here to view this week's school counselor newsletter!
Please give all our Little Leopards a virtual hug! Their hard work is appreciated - go Leopards!
Jena Wojdylo-Kehler, Principal