Return to Headlines
Ending August - 8.28.2020 Memo
Weekly Messages from the Mine!
- Live Instruction - In order to maintain a safe & secure online environment, LME staff will not be admitting any individual into live instruction meets. Please have your child log in to their live instruction using their Wake ID. Logging in through their Wake ID increases the security of the meet. If your child has to be 'admitted' to the meet, your child is not connected to their Wake ID. Thank you for supporting our safety & security measures.
- Core Instruction - our teachers will continue delivering virtual, live instruction as well as asynchronous learning opportunities. Please reach out to your child's classroom teacher should you have questions (teacher emails are on the school website).
- Lead Mine Elementary is a Grab & Go lunch site through Friday, September 4th! Lunch is served from 10:45am-12:45pm! Come into our bus loop to grab & go! Effective September 1, families are required to provide a student ID number and pay for their meals based on their meal benefits status.
- 2019-2020 5th Grade Legacy Project - our 19/20 5th Grade Legacy Project - picket fence - was installed this week. If you know of a 5th grader from last school year, please let them know to drive through our bus loop to 'see' their final product installed! A picture can also be seen on our school website.
- Faculty Member of the Month - the month of September brings back our Faculty Member of the Month Recognitions! Check our school website on September 1 to be able to nominate a staff member you would like to recognize!
- Tech Support - please CLICK HERE to view technology support guides provided by WCPSS.
- Virtual Learning at LME - please share pictures of all our Leopards in their virtual learning world...tag @Lead_Mine on Twitter so we can share Leopard Awesomeness with the world!
Here's to a weekend full of wonder & amazement!!!