Return to Headlines
In the Know - 7.10.2020 Memo
Friday July 10, 2020 Updates from WCPSS:
- Latino Families Back to School Spanish Information - Bienvenida al año escolar 2020-2021 de la Superintendente Cathy Quiroz Moore: https://youtu.be/bRL1Wd_qVd0 y lea el Guía de Regreso Escolar para familias en español: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nTe4K4
- Bus Service Information - Bus riders: The deadline to decline transportation service has been extended to Monday, July 13 at 5 p.m. https://wcpss.net/declinebus.
- Free/Reduced Lunch Applications - Applying for free or reduced-price meals visit: http://MySchoolApps.com For a hard copy visit any school. Call to get one by mail. Solicite para comidas gratis o precio reducido. Para una copia visite una escuela o llame para recibirla por correo. 919-588-3535 o al 919-856-2920
- WCPSS Virtual Academy - Click Here to learn more about the Virtual Academy. The application process opens today and will remain open through July 20, 2020. Click Here to apply.
- WCPSS Plan B Reopening - School Starts the week of August 17th. There will be three groups of learners rotating one week of face to face, two weeks of remote learning. The week of August 17th and the week of August 24th are 'orientation weeks' and each group of learners will come to LME on only one assigned day - assigned groups and days will be forthcoming. Beginning the week of August 31st, group one will come to LME the entire week, the week of September 7th, group two will come to LME the entire week, the week of September 14th, group three will come to LME the entire week, and so on. More detailed information will be forthcoming.