Welcome June - 6.5.2020 Memo
June has arrived and our 2019-2020 school year is coming to an end. We were able to celebrate the first half of our Fifth Graders this morning and will do the other half on Monday! How great it was to see our rising middle schoolers’ smiles today! Please know that at Lead Mine, we believe that ‘Together We Rise’ - and we look forward to being together again soon!
- Saturday Morning Sesame Street Town Hall - click here to learn more about Saturday Morning's Sesame Street Town Hall - Coming Together: Standing Up to Racism.
- Report Cards - your child’s report card should have come via email today. If you do not have an email on file, they were mailed from Lead Mine on Wednesday. If you did not receive your child’s report, please contact your child’s teacher.
- Virtual Field Day Fun - please click here to learn about sharing your physical skills on Monday, June 8, 2020.
- Wave Away Days - families students may come through the Lead Mine carpool loop Tuesday between 11:00am-1:00pm or Thursday between 4:00pm-6:00pm to retrieve their child’s belongings, including a yearbook for those who ordered them.
- Leaving WCPSS - if your child is leaving the WCPSS, please use the ‘Wave Away’ days/times listed above to return any borrowed items (library books, chromebooks, hotspots). Please label the items you are returning with your child’s name and your child’s teacher’s name.
- PTA Leopard Link - please click here to view the latest PTA News.
- Mark Your Calendars - students return to school on August 17, 2020...this is one week prior to originally planned. We will keep you posted on what returning to school will look like once there is a definitive plan in place.
- Change of Addresses - in order for you to receive mailings from LME, please make sure you have submitted a change of address. Submit changes of address to email@example.com.
Together in Loving, Learning, & Leading,