Week of May 2, 2022
Hello Carver Families and welcome back to another “Extraordinary” week!
This week is Teacher Appreciation Week! I am so excited to celebrate our wonderful Teachers. I know that you will do your part to show how much our Carver Teachers mean to you. They should be commended for the hard work and dedication they show on a daily basis to support the overall growth and academic success of our Carver Cubs. I am so proud of each and everyone of them!
Please read below for important Carver news and have a great week.
Important Action Needed:
- Grades 3-5 EOG Retest Opt-In/Opt-Out forms are due this Friday, May 6th. .
- Panorama Family Survey: Wake County Public Schools is administering a District Wide Family Survey through Friday, May 6. The link to access the survey is: surveys.panoramaed.com/wakecounty/family. Paper copies of the survey were sent home last week. Families are NOT REQUIRED to take the survey both online and on paper. Please choose only one way to complete the survey.
- 5th grade students will take the Science Nc Checkin on Thursday, may 5th (DATE CHANGE)
- End of year mClass, NKT and STAR math assessments will continue.
- After-school tutoring takes place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week for selected students. Remember to call the school or notify your child’s teacher if they are not able to stay.
- Quarter 4 Interim Reports will be sent to VA families
- Carver Yearbooks are on sale. Get yours while supplies last. You can order online at strawbridge.net with the code YB100108, pay by check made payable to Strawbridge, or by sending in the exact cash amount (no change will be made by PTA or the school). The yearbooks are $20.
- Friday, May 13 - Kindergarten Orientation
- EOG’s (Grades 3 - 5) Week of May 16th
I hope you all have a wonderful week and please do not hesitate to contact school administration if you have questions or need support, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (919) 365 2680.
Wenitra Merritt, Proud CES Principal