DDE school contact: Rozanne Todd, Assistant Principal
The WCPSS Transportation Department assigns students to buses and bus stops. To change a bus stop, request transportation or if you need assistance, go to wcpss.net/transportation website and click on "Questions or Concerns". All requests for assistance need to be done electronically.
Parents can also enroll for bus alerts via the Here Comes the Bus app. To enroll, you will need your child's student ID number (lunch number) and the county code, which is 67500.
A few reminders:
- Students can only ride their assigned buses.
- Know your child's bus route number.
- Show your student their assigned stop.
- Changes cannot be made to accommodate social situations.
- Be on time. K/1 students must be met by a parent/guardian at the bus stop. If someone is not there, the bus will bring the student back to DDE and a parent will need to pick them up from school.
- If a bus route is cancelled, a school message will be sent to families that ride that bus and students will need to be picked up by parents.
- Students should behave on the bus and follow the rules for their safety and the safety of other students.
- Bus transportation is a privilege and if rules are not followed, transportation privileges can be denied or suspended.