We appreciate your help in making our morning afternoon arrival and dismissal process as safe and orderly as possible. With over 800 students, we need 100% parent cooperation to ensure the safety of our students. Thank you for your support as we adhere to the following guidelines:
- During morning arrival, between 7:15 AM and 7:45 AM, there will be no parking and walking your child into the building. You must follow the carpool line and drop your child off at the designated locations. There will be staff members on duty to assist your student.
- When the second bell rings at 7:45 AM, your child will need a tardy pass. A parent will need to come to the office for check in.
- If you are picking up your student in the afternoon carpool, you must use the carpool line. You will receive (2) carpool tags with a carpool number. This tag should hang from your rear view mirror in your car. This is how we dismiss your student.
- At dismissal, please do not park in the school parking lot or the DDMS school parking lot and pick up your student as a walker.
Please take a moment to review our carpool procedures. Click on the links below for an aerial view, word document or video of our morning and afternoon carpool procedures:
- Aerial View Morning Carpool
- Morning Carpool Procedures
- Morning Carpool - Main Entrance
- Morning Carpool - Collins Rd. Entrance