The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Drew Belois, AU/EBS (co-chair)
- Blaine Clark, Principal
- Brad Peterson, STEM/Technology Teacher (co-chair)
- Megan Schneider, 5th Grade Teacher
- Mackenzie Hale, Assistant Principal
- Sue Hladik, IRT/Literacy Coach
- Lisa Hodnett, Teacher Assistant
- Wini Boswell, Kindergarten Teacher
- Rachel Cummins, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Cindy Hiller, 1st Grade Teacher
- Brad Peterson, Technology Facilitator
- Sharon McCallen, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Mandi Young, 4th Grade Teacher
- Kate Sonawane, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on June 11, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Brain Builder's Room or be held virtually.Meeting Dates:**-Quarterly Reviews