The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Karen Bruckel, 3-5 Special Education Teacher
- Blaine Clark, Principal
- Ashley Dozier, STEM Teacher
- Dawn Ellis, 5th Grade Teacher
- Mackenzie Hale, Assistant Principal
- Sue Hladik, IRT/Literacy Coach
- Lisa Hodnett, Teacher Assistant
- Amy Koo, Music Teacher
- Amy Lawrence, Kindergarten Teacher
- Caitlin Miller, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Kim Pabst, 1st Grade Teacher
- Brad Peterson, Technology Facilitator
- Jen Raschella, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Dick Wunderlin, 4th Grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on October 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Brain Builder's Room.
- August 14, 2018 at 4:00 PM
- September 17, 2018 at 4:00 PM
- October 15, 2018 at 4:00 PM
- November 26, 2018 at 4:00 PM - Quarterly Review
- December 10, 2018 at 4:00 PM
- January 14, 2019 at 4:00 PM
- February 4, 2019 at 4:00 PM - Quarterly Review
- March 4, 2019 at, 2018 4:00 PM
- April 29, 2019 at, 2018 4:00 PM - Quarterly Review
- May 6, 2019 at 4:00 PM
- June 3, 2019 at 4:00 PM