The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Blaine Clark, Principal
- Brad Peterson, STEM/Technology Teacher (co-chair)
- Rachel Cummins, 3rd Grade Teacher (co-chair)
- Emily Limer, 5th Grade Teacher
- Mackenzie Hale, Assistant Principal
- Martha Hayes, IRT
- Tammy Cloutier, Teacher Assistant
- Allison Paysour, Kindergarten Teacher
- Addison Yancey, 1st Grade Teacher
- Bailey Jones, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Mandi Young, 4th Grade Teacher
- Blair Miller, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on June 13, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the 4 Cs Lab or be held virtually.Meeting Dates:**-Quarterly Reviews