The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Lynn Rustay, SIP Chair
- Joy Gorman, Principal
- Brandon Warren, Assistant Principal
- Candace Lehew, Instructional Resource Teacher
- Andrea Ninehan, Special Education & Intervention
- Christine Wright, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Joelle Everett, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Megan Bauer, First Grade Teacher
- Candice Knox, First Grade Teacher
- Katie Roof, TA & Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 27, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 2340.
- August 14, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- September 4, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- September 20, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 11, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 15, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 13, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 10, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 14, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 14, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 11, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 9, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- June 6, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.