The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Carmen Graf - Principal
- Odessa Anderson - Assistant Principal and School Improvement Chair
- Jerica Wyant - Instructional Coach & School Improvement Chair
- Tom Stucker - MTSS Coordinator
- Laura Perez - 5th Grade Teacher
- Brittany Powell - 4th Grade Teacher
- Debra Darlington - 3rd Grade Teacher
- Catherine Mills - 2nd Grade Teacher
- Lauren Taylor - 1st Grade Teacher
- Juliet Vanderburg - Kindergarten Teacher
- Cynthia Johnson - Instructional Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on July 18, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All meetings will be held in the Media Center at 8:00 a.m.
- July 18, 2019
- August 8, 2019
- September 12, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- September 26, 2019, 1st Quarterly Review
- October: Track Out
- November 7, 2019
- December 5, 2019
- December 12, 2019: 2nd Quarter Review
- January 23, 2020
- February 13, 2020
- March 5, 2020
- March 9, 2020: 3rd Quarterly Review
- April 16, 2020
- April 30, 2020
- May 21, 2020 EOY Quarterly Review