The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Leadership Team Membership
- Carmen Graf - Principal
- Odessa Anderson - Assistant Principal and School Improvement Co-Chair
- Jerica Wyant - Instructional Coach & School Improvement Co-Chair
- Abby Schoenfeld- Effective Instructional Practices Chair
- Tom Stucker- MTSS Coordinator
- Toron Brown- School and Community Culture Chair
- Alice Buckner- Whole Child Chair
School Improvement team members approved on August 27, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
- August 12, 2020 SIP Committee Meeting Virtual via Google Meet 3:00 p.m. Notes from Meeting
- August 19, 2020 SILT Meeting Virtual via Google Meet at 3:00 p.m.
- August 26, 2020 SIP Committee Meeting Virtual via Google Meet at 3:00 p.m. Notes from Meeting
- September 16, 2020 SILT Meeting Virtual via Google Meeting at 12:00 p.m.
- September 23, 2020 SIP Committee Meeting Virtual via Google Meet at 12:00 p.m. Notes from Meeting
- October 26, 2020 SIP Committee Meeting (Prepare for Quarterly Review) at 8:00 a.m. Notes from Meeting
- October 28, 2020 Quarterly Review Videos
- Effective Instructional Practices
- Whole Child
- School & Community Culture
- December 9, 2020 SIP Committee Meeting Virtual at 8:00 a.m.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-773-7411.