The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
2022-2023 School Improvement Team Members
- Kristen Bush, Counselor
- Heather Johnson, Principal
- Kelly Bradshaw, Assistant Principal
- Torryhe Cook, Parent
- Ashley Becker, 5th Grade Teacher
- Lisa Gantt, 4th Grade Teacher
- Amanda Woodward, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Leigh Golightly, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Chapman, 1st Grade Teacher
- Christy Brown, Kindergarten Teacher
- Susan Oquendo, Special Education Teacher
- Garrett Love, Special Education Teacher
- Dawn Partin, Instructional Assistant
Our School Improvement team members were voted and approved on 9.16.2022.
School Improvement Meetings
Our School Improvement Team will meet monthly at 8:00am in our school's media center. If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our School Improvement Manager, Kristen Bush, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-557-2566 x20733. Thank you!