The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
2023-2024 School Improvement Team Members
- Hazel Gelpi, Counselor
- Kacie Salamanca, Counselor
- Suzie Montgomery, Teacher
- Holly Bushhouse, Teacher
- Heather Johnson, Principal
- Kelly Bradshaw, Assistant Principal
- Torryhe Cook, Parent
- Erin Cooke, 5th Grade Teacher
- Alex Collins, 5th Grade Teacher
- Adam McKay, 4th Grade Teacher
- Amanda Woodward, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Leigh Golightly, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Chapman, 1st Grade Teacher
- Kim Lane, Kindergarten Teacher
- Anna O'Brien, Kindergarten Teacher
- Samantha Barnes, Special Education Teacher
- Ryan Armstrong, Special Education Teacher
- Dawn Partin, Instructional Assistant
Our School Improvement team members were voted on and approved on 9.20.2023.
School Improvement Meetings
Our School Improvement Team will meet monthly at 8:00am in our school's media center. If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact one of our School Improvement Managers, Holly Bushhouse (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Suzie Montgomery (email@example.com). Thank you!