The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kristen Bush, Counselor
- Heather Johnson, Principal
- Kelly Bradshaw, Assistant Principal
- Rebecca Absher, Parent
- Laura Bottomley, 5th Grade Teacher
- Beth Harvey, 4th Grade Teacher
- Gretta Radbill, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Kim Moxin, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Chapman, 1st Grade Teacher
- Christy Brown, Kindergarten Teacher
- Katie Cardoze, Special Education Teacher
- Jane Miller, Media Specialist
- Laura Martin, Enhancement Teacher
- Janine Davis, Teacher Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on 8/24/18
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Conference Room.
- September 5, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 3, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 7, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 5, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 9, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 6, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 6, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 3, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 1, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- June 5, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.