The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Paula Trantham, Principal
- Mary Catherine Hedrick, IRT
- Molly Manning, Kindergarten
- Rebekah Frye, 1st Grade
- Katie Smith, 2nd Grade
- Michelle McCorquodale, 3rd Grade
- Hanah Rose, 4th Grade
- Liz Hahn, 5th Grade
- Stacy Darwin, Specialists
- Christy Bigelow, Assistant Principal
- Gretchen Houston, MTSS/Intervention
- Elizabeth Dolby, Special Education
- David Difurscio, Instructional Assistant
- Lane Harris, Instrucational Assistant
- Danielle Smith, Parent
School Improvement team members approved June 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the library from 8-8:40AM.
- September 1, 2021
- September 17, 2021
- October 6, 2021
- November 3, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- January 5, 2022
- February 2, 2022
- March 2, 2022
- April 6, 2022
- May 4, 2022
- June 8, 2022