About Our School
To provide an exceptional educational experience for all children in an inclusive, safe, and stimulating learning environment that builds a foundation for life-long learning and effectively supports the diverse needs of the children and families we serve.
- All children deserve an opportunity to grow, learn, and thrive.
- A positive, safe, welcoming, and inclusive school environment fosters a sense of belonging for all children.
- The whole-child approach supports and nurtures a child’s development and learning in all areas (social and emotional, cognitive, health, and physical).
- Evidence-based practices provide positive learning outcomes for students and families.
- High-quality childcare programs include quality facilities, highly qualified staff, stimulating learning opportunities, and positive relationship building.
- Parental involvement extends a child’s learning opportunities and creates a more positive learning experience.