The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Cindy Nance, 6th grade teacher
- Michelle Fitzpatrick, 6th grade teacher
- Julie Sisneros, 6th grade teacher
- Monica Gomez, 6th grade teacher
- Susan Falwell, 7th grade teacher
- Jen Kramer, 7th grade teacher
- Rhyan Nelson, 7th grade teacher
- Chris Serwinski, 7th grade teacher
- Jennifer Pride, 8th grade teacher
- Jeremy Lutz, 8th grade teacher
- Kathy Spangler, 8th grade teacher
- Margaret Zulick, 8th grade teacher
- Paul Dooling, PE/HL Teacher
- Dave Riedel, Arts Teacher
- Rusty Wrighten, CTE Teacher
- Kris Page, SPED Teacher
- Mary McCulley, St Services
- Sherrie Slomkowski, Office
- Chris McCabe, Principal
- Randy Weddle, Assistant Principal
- Detrice Spells, Assistant Principal
- Amy Light, Assistant Principal
- Charelle Lovett, IRT
- A King, Principal Intern
- Yvonne Ward, Media
- Ann Worley, AIG
- Mel Riley, Parent Rep
- Paige Hederick, Student Rep
- Tami Onofre, MTSS Coach
- Tyneka Holley, Special Assistant to Area Superintendent
School Improvement team members approved on June 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- July 3, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.
- July 16, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- August 20, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- September 17, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 15, 2018 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- November 19, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 17, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- January No Meeting
- February 18, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- March 18, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 15, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- May 20, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- June 17, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review