The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Victoria Privott, Principal
- Tracy Avery, Assistant Principal
- Whitney Bickelhaupt, Instructional Facilitator
- Becky Byrd, Literacy Coach
- Whitney Bickelhaupt, Math Coach
- Teresa MacLeod, Intervention Facilitator
- Heather Grudzinski, Kindergarten Teacher
- Erin Trifaro, 1st Grade Teacher
- Jocelyn Clickner, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Victoria Foster, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Ntshoko Ivy, 4th Grade Teacher
- Erin Alles, 5th Grade Teacher
- Drew Bickelhaupt, Physical Education
- Debbie Fetzner, Instructional Assistant
- Asha Bohannon, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September 23, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in PLT Planning Room.
- October 14, 2019 at 3:30
- November 18, 2019 at 3:30
- December 9, 2019 at 3:30
- January 13, 2020 at 3:30
- February 10, 2020 at 3:30
- March 16, 2020 at 3:30
- April 27, 2020 at 3:30
- May 11 , 2020 at 3:30
Quarterly Review Dates
- November 25, 2019 at 3:30
- February 24, 2020 at 3:30
- May 18, 2020 at 3:30