The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Ben Cline, Principal
- April Thomas Assistant Principal
- Erin Glaser, Process Manager/2nd Grade Teacher
- Matt Tussey, Process Manager/4th Grade Teacher
- Chris Heir, IRT/AIG
- Michele Lesher, IRT/AIG
- Mary Ewalt, Intervention
- Julia Alimov, CCR
- Christina Brislin, Guidance
- Jennifer Brown, Technology
- Cori Minton, Media Specialist
- Caitlin Pritzkat, ESL
- Liz Gostele, K Teacher
- Danielle Mays, K Teacher
- Jessie Burke, 1st Grade Teacher
- Brittany Cockerham, 1st Grade Teacher
- Taryn Gandy, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Melissa Furnier, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Amber Blackton, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Alyssa Chet, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Melissa Mallian, 4th Grade Teacher
- Angela Wade, 4th Grade Teacher
- Kristin McCann, 5th Grade Teacher
- Deborah Hinshelwood, 5th Grade Teacher
- Marianne Cohn, Instructional Assistant
- Chloe Pleasants, Instructional Assistant
- Kristi Kamada, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on July 26, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- July 26, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
- August 17, 2018 at 3:00 p.m.
- September 24, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
- October 15, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
- November 19, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
- December 17, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
- January 28, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
- February 18, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
- March 18, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
- April 15, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
- May 20, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
- June 10, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.