The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team MembershipCurtis Brower - PrincipalMelissa Hart - Process ManagerHannah Hollingworth - K TeacherRachel Jardine - 1st Grade TeacherLetticia Palmer - 2nd Grade TeacherCansis Warzecko -3rd Grade TeacherCallie Brust - 4th Grade TeacherJustin Kram - 5th Grade Teacher/Play and Ingenuity SpecialistGina Ali - Specialist TeacherReneta Leach - CCR TeacherCathy Mullins - Social WorkerRobin Edwards - School CounselorStacey Rose - School PsychologistCris Laurens - Magnet CoordinatorSidney Fox - Instructional FacilitatorJennifer Spencer, Parent RepresentativeAndrew Glaze - Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved August 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
2020-2021 school year:
- 9/2/2020 at 3:00 PM
- 9/23/2020 at 3:00 PM
- 10/28/2020 at 3:00 PM (Leadership)
- 11/18/2020 - 2:00 PM Whole Staff Quarterly Review 1
- 12/2/2020 - 3:00 PM
- 12/16/2020 - 3:00 PM (Leadership) -- cancelled
- 1/6/2021 - 3:00 PM (Leadership)
- 2/3/2021 - 10:00 AM Whole Staff Quarterly Review 2
- 2/10/2021 - 7:40 AM Leadership -- cancelled
- 2/24/2021 - 10:00 AM
- 3/10/2021 - 7:40 AM
- 3/24/2021 - 2:00 PM
- 4/14/2021 - 10:00 AM (Leadership)
- 4/28/2021 - 2:00 PM Whole Staff Quarterly Review 3
- 5/5/2021 - 7:40 AM -- cancelled
- 5/26/2021 - 10:00 AM (Leadership)
- 6/14/2021 -9:00 AM (Leadership)