Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
We envision Timber Drive to be a collaborative community that nurtures ethical leaders, critical thinkers, and prepares students to flourish in a global society.
At Timber Drive Elementary School we will…
- Use best practices to plan and implement rigorous instruction that is differentiated to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Hold high expectations for all student success and eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
- Hold high expectations for administrators, teachers, and staff members to enable highly effective teaching and learning
- Provide students a safe, flexible, respectful, and supportive environment which enables students to meet their full potential
- Partner with families to provide support and resources that lead to academic success