• Enrolling Students:
    Carroll Middle School welcomes new students throughout the year. Registration at Carroll Middle School is done through our student services department. 
    If you are transferring from a Wake County School, please withdraw from your current school and have your withdrawal form plus the items below.  Parents/guardians of new students need to provide:
    • Birth Certificate
    • Parent/Guardian Photo ID
    • Any Court/Legal Documentation pertaining to the student
    • Immunization Records
    • Withdrawal Form from previous school
    • Test Scores from previous school
    • Proof of address of parent/guardian with whom the child lives
      • Signed: Rental Agreement current within 60 days
      • Signed: Lease or Mortgage Agreement current within 60 days
      • Electric Bill, Gas, or Water Bill current within 30 days
    Withdrawing Students:
    Please call student services, (919) 881-1370 ext. 23043 one week prior to withdrawal of your student for the processing of paperwork to be completed.
    We will provide the students with a packet to provide to their new school including the following:
    • Withdrawal Form
    • Report Cards on file
    • Birth Certificate
    • Immunizations
    • Attendance Reports on file

    Enrollment Locations 
    The base school assigned to your address
    Use the address look-up tool below to view your base school. 
    The Center for International Enrollment
    For children whose primary language is not English
    Crossroads 1, 5625 Dillard Drive, Cary, NC 27518