The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Our School Improvement Team will use the Indistar System, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking and using the login information to the right.
School Improvement Team Members
- Lauren Keadle - Instructional Facilitator/Literacy Coach (Process Manager)
- Emily Williams - 4th Grade Teacher (Process Manager)
- Katie Tran - 2nd Grade Teacher
- Ashley Greene - 2nd Grade Teacher
- Sam Price - 3rd Grade Teacher
- Laura Keane - ESL Teacher
- Melissa Bachman - AIG Teacher
- Melissa Costanzo - Intervention
- Lisa Drager - Intervention
- Michelle Hannon - Special Education Teacher
- Rebecca Coleman - Special Education Teacher
- Simona Gizdarska - Psychologist
- Elaina Daves - Social Worker
- Dory Yu – Instructional Assistant
- Cathy Salois – Parent
- Angie Tew - Guidance Counselor
- Catherine Shearin - Principal
- Randy Thomas - Assistant Principal
- All full-time staff members are involved in the SIP committees.
School Improvement Team Members approved on October 5, 2022
School Improvement Meetings
(All SIP meetings will be held in the media center or committee leader rooms at 8:00am)
- 11/9/22 *
- 2/8/23 *
- 4/19/23 *
(*) Quarterly review meeting where data will be discussed
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Instructional Facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org