The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Cait Austin, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Tyler Banks, Parent
- Erin Horne, Parent
- Anita McAuley, Intervention
- Kelly Schuler, 5th Grade Teacher
- Cory Merle, Enhancement - Art
- Erin Thaler, Kindergarten Teacher
- Hannah Hewling, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Lisa Hain, 4th Grade Teacher
- Ali Scott, 1st Grade Teacher
- DeJuana O’Neal, Process Manager
- Mary Bohr, principal
- Brian Harewood, assistant pricipal
- April Beddingfield, special education
- Suzanne Butler, AIG
- Cody Scrufari, counselor
School Improvement team members approved in May, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 1131.
- August 20th at 7:45am
- September 20th at 7:45am
- October 18th at 7:45am
- November 15th at 7:45am
- January 17th at 7:45am
- February 21st at 7:45am
- March 20th at 7:45am
- April 17th at 7:45am
- May 15th at 7:45 am