The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Ben Cline, Principal
- April Thomas Assistant Principal
- Chris Heir, IRT/AIG
- Michele Lesher, IRT/AIG
- Mary Ewalt, Intervention
- Christina Brislin, Guidance
- Cori Minton, Media Specialist
- Liz Patel, Kindergarten Teacher
- Carolyn Hewett, Instructional Assistant
- Julia Alimov, Special Education Teacher
- Jennifer Meaker, Second Grade Teacher
- Kayla Barbour, Second Grade Teacher
- Chelsea Collar, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Lucot, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Kristin McCann, Second Grade Teacher
- Kristi Kamada, Parent
- Lisa Woodside, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Amanda Duffy, School Psychologist
- Kat Smith, Special Education Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on August 1st, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings.
- Septebmer 18, 2020
- October 23, 2020
- November 20, 2020
- December 18, 2020
- January 19, 2021
- February 19, 2021
- March 19, 2021
- April 21, 2021
- May 21, 2021