The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Teresa James - Principal
- Katrina Ingram - Assistant Principal
- Valerie Cooper - Instructional Facilitator
- Amy Batey - 2nd grade teacher
- Courtney Small - 3rd grade teacher
- Emily Dunn - Special Ed. Teacher
- Florence Mineo - Intervention Teacher
- Karina Johnson - K-2 Literacy Coach
- Kathryn Martin - 4th grade teacher
- Megan Clark - 1st grade teacher
- Robert Peterson - 5th grade teacher - math and science
- Summer Pittman - Media Specialist and Tech Support
- Laura Pigg - Academically Intellectually Gifted Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on June 1, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- 9/12/18, 8:00 a.m.
- 9/26/18, 8:00 a.m.
- 10/10/18, 8:00 a.m.
- 10/24/18, 8:00 a.m.
- 11/7/18, 8:00 a.m.
- 11/14/18, 8:00 a.m.
- 12/12/18, 8:00 a.m.
- 1/9/19, 8:00 a.m.
- 1/23/19, 8:00 a.m.
- 2/13/19, 8:00 a.m.
- 2/27/29, 8:00 a.m.
- 3/13/19, 8:00 a.m.
- 3/17/19, 8:00 a.m.
- 4/10/19, 8:00 a.m.
- 4/24/19, 8:00 a.m.
- 5/8/19, 8:00 a.m.
- 5/27/19, 8:00 a.m.
- 6/19 - TBD