The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Laura Curtis, District Staff
- Janet Perkins, Principal
- Scott Lassiter, Assistant Principal
- Kenneth Cormier, Counselor
- Laura Burney, Instructional Assistant
- Christina Farnsworth, Instructional Facilitator/ Teacher (Chair)
- Carrie Hall, SPED/ Teacher
- Parents (rotating)
School Improvement team members approved on August 17, 2022
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Commons Area.
- September 12, 2022 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- October 17, 2022 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- November 14, 2022 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- December 12, 2022 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- January 9, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- February 13, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- March 13, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- April 10, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- May 8, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- June 12, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS18612
- Indistar Password: GuestS18612