The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Lauren Curtis, District Staff
- Janet Perkins, Principal
- Scott Lassiter, Assistant Principal
- Kenneth Cormier, Counselor
- Ashley Sebesan, Teacher
- Seveen Almaghribi, Instructional Assistant
- Laura Zehr, Instructional Facilitator (Chair)
- Parents (rotating)
School Improvement team members approved on August 17, 2022
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Commons Area.
- September 18, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- October 9, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- November 13, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- December 11, 2023 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- January 15, 2024 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- February 12, 2024 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- March 11, 2024 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- April 8, 2024 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- May 13, 2024 at 1:45pm-2:45pm
- June 10, 2024 at 1:45pm-2:45pm