The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Janet Roberts, Principal
- Scott Lassiter, Assistant Principal
- Kenneth Cormier, Counselor
- Sue Kelley, Special Education Teacher
- RaQuel Harris, Language Arts Teacher
- April Love, Intervention Teacher
- Stacy Grier, Secretary
- Leo Both, Instructional Assistant
- Richard Thrash, Instructional Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on Sep 3, 2020
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Common Area or virtually.
- September 28, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
- October 26, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
- November 23, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
- December 14, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
- January 25, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- February 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- March 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- April 26, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- May 24, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- June 11, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.