School Improvement Plan UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR 2019-20
2019-20 School Improvement Team Members
- Lisa Cruz – Director
- Beth Bond – Lead Teacher
- Kristi Cotsovites – Coordinating Teacher
- Nicole Gill - Coordinating Teacher
- Pamela Jackson – Media Specialist
- Alicia Gasparri - Teacher
- Neil Austin - Teacher
- Sheryl Jules – Teacher
- Laura Leighty - Teacher
- Cassandra Powell - Teacher
- Danielle Starnes - Teacher
- Debra Maynard - Teacher
- Amy Merritt – Literacy Coach/Intervention Teacher
- Camille Randle - School Psychologist
- Michelle Tart - School Social Worker
- Cissy McKissick - Math Intervention Teacher
- TBD - Instructional Assistant
- TBD - Parent
School Improvement Meeting Dates 2019-20
Bridges Program Home-School Compact 2018-2019
Vision: Bridges Program provides a caring, safe, structured, and creative environment that inspires, supports, and empowers students to believe in themselves, achieve personal goals, and succeed socially, emotionally, and academically.
Value Statements: We believe in teaching and creating an environment that promotes:
- Problem solving and thinking critically to become lifelong learners
- Demonstrating compassion and care for everyone
- Understanding and embracing diversity
- Developing and maintaining healthy relationships within the school, home, and community
What does it mean to be a Title I school?
The emphasis in a schoolwide Title I school is on serving all students. Schoolwide programs maximize the impact of Title I funding in that all students in the school are served as funds are used to improve the entire education program.
This Home-School Compact is the reflection of our shared responsibility as a school community for high student achievement.