The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Laura Nowak, Process Manager
- Mel Leach, Principal
- Jill Harrison, Assistant Principal
- Karen Marquard, Instructional Facilitator/Literacy Coach
- Kim Reilly, Counselor
- Marc Schild, School Psychologist
- Sue Kelly, Special Education
- Melissa Costa, AIG
- Sue Hayes, Kindergarten
- Mary Anne Shaw, First Grade
- Angela Stephenson, Second Grade
- Gretchen Tringali, Third Grade
- Wendy Warner, Fourth Grade
- Courtney Beickert, Fifth Grade
- Mary Alicea, Teacher Assistant
- Karen Platz, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on 9/10/19.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center (room 108).
- August 13, 2019 9:00 AM
- September 16, 2019 4:00 PM
- October 21, 2019 4:00 PM
- November 25, 2019 4:00 PM (Quarter 1 Review)
- December 9, 2019 4:00 PM
- January 6, 2020 4:00 PM
- February 10, 2020 4:00 PM
- March 2, 2020 4:00 PM (Quarter 2 Review)
- April 20, 2020 4:00 PM
- May 4, 2020 4:00 PM (Quarter 3 Review)