The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Laura Nowak, Process Manager
- Mel Leach, Principal
- Jill Harrison, Assistant Principal
- Rob Epler, Special Assistant to the SW Area Superintendent
- Kim Reilly, Counselor
- Marc Schild, School Psychologist
- Sue Kelly, Special Education
- Sue Hayes, Kindergarten
- Megan Taylor, First Grade
- Angela Stephenson, Second Grade
- Gretchen Tringali, Third Grade
- Christi Vereckey, Fourth Grade
- Courtney Beickert, Fifth Grade
- Katie Walker, Teacher Assistant
- Karen Platz, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on 09/09/20.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center (room 108) or Virtually (via Google Meet)
2020-2021 Meeting Schedule TBD