The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Marion Evans, Principal
- Tammi Kornegay, Assistant Principal
- Jennifer DeRoche, Instructional Facilitator/Chair
- Anita Crutcher, Guidance Counselor
- Angela Green, Guidance Counselor
- Samuel Rivers, Math Coach
- Zebetta Beard, Literacy Coach
- Joshua Bleau, PE Specialist
- Michelle Farabaugh, Intervention Facilitator
- Narcisa Kirkes, Special Education Teacher
- Letitia Best, Kindergarten Teacher
- Stephanie Smith-Kong, First Grade Teacher
- Linda Hearley, Second Grade Teacher
- Velvette Billmeyer, Third Grade Teacher
- Michelle Holcom, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Hermia Sands, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Richard Reid, Instructional Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on September 18, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 107.
- September 23, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- October 21, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- November 18, 2019*at 4:30 p.m.
- December 16, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- January 27, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
- February 24, 2020* at 4:30 p.m.
- March 16, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
- April 20, 2020 at 4:30* p.m.
- May 18, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.