The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Marion Evans, Principal
- Tammi Kornegay, Assistant Principal
- Jennifer DeRoche, Instructional Facilitator/Chair
- Letitia Best, Kindergarten Teacher
- Stephanie Smith-Kong, First Grade Teacher
- Amanda Maust, Second Grade Teacher
- Velvette Billmeyer, Third Grade Teacher
- Kevin Jones, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Jessica Headrick, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Anita Crutcher, Guidance Counselor
- Samuel Rivers, Math Coach
- Zebetta Beard, Literacy Coach
- Edith Serrano, Reading Intervention Teacher
- Letitia Lennon, Special Education Teacher
- Melody Hester, Instructional Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on September 5, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 107.
- September 10, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
- October 15, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
- November 19, 2018* at 4:30 p.m.
- December 17, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
- January 28, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- February 25, 2019* at 4:30 p.m.
- March 18, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- April 29, 2019* at 4:30 p.m.
- May 20, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.