- Be Prepared
- Join the meeting 10 minutes early to make sure you are able to connect.
- Check Equipment
- Check your microphone and speakers at the beginning of each meeting.
IMPORTANT: Meetings that include students CANNOT be recorded.
- Students should not record or screen capture sessions in order to respect privacy of others.
- Limit Background Noise
- Mute microphone when joining the meeting and whenever you are not speaking.
- Use the Camera Responsibly
- Turn off video if other people are in the room or if your Internet connection seems slow.
- Take Turns
- Stay Focused
- Try to join the meeting from a quiet place with few distractions.
- Limit multi-tasking (eating, texting, walking around).
- Stay focused on the meeting purpose.
- Wear school appropriate attire