The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Gary Major-Principal
- Cejuanna Morgan-Assistant Principal
- Ruby Farris- Instructional Facilitator--Chair
- Valerie Minervini- Kindergarten Teacher
- Tori Smith-1st Grade Teacher
- Laura Carswell- 2nd Grade Teacher
- Rachel Denney- 3rd Grade Teacher
- Jarrett Marlin- 4th Grade Teacher
- Cathy Bryant- 5th Grade Teacher
- Olivia Cournoyer- Specialist
- Lindsey Evans- ESL
- Nicole Johnson- SpEd
- Jamie Smith--Media/library
- Jasmine Millan-pre-k
- Angela Lee-Counselor
- Jasmine Thomas-Counselor
- Hannah Macomson-Psychologist
- Kristy McLean- Literacy Coach/MTSS intervention
- Brittany Leggett Rodgers- Math Coach
- Rebecca Gonzales--IA rep.
- Nataly Andrade-IA rep.
- Jarius Dolfi--Intervention
- Karen Hite- Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on Sept. 1, 2021
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually/hybrid due to COVID 19
Please contact Ruby Costa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Gary Major (email@example.com) for the link to join the meeting.
Times 7:40-8:40 a.m. Virtually/hybrid
**September 2, 2021
**October 7, 2021
**November 4, 2021
**December 2, 2021
**January 6, 2022
**February 3, 2022
**March 3, 2022
**April 7, 2022
**May 5, 2022
**June 2, 2022