Digital Resource Product Library for Families
- The Digital Resource Product Library displays WCPSS-reviewed digital tools.
- If a tool is not listed in the Digital Resource Product Library, it has not been reviewed and should not be used.
- Tools are listed alphabetically and include an approval status.
- Use the filter option to view by approval status or the search bar to search for a specific tool.
- WCPSS staff must continue to access the Digital Resource Product Library from the WakeID Portal. This view is for families only.
Product Approval Status Definitions
Recommended: Fully approved for use. District supported.
Recommended with Conditions - Approved for use with specific conditions. Usage could be limited by device type, age, or other conditions. District supported.
Allowed with Conditions: Allowed for use. Usage could be limited by device type, age, or other conditions.
Conditionally Allowed: Allowed for use during the 2022-23 school year. It will be reviewed again to determine status for 2023-24.
Reviewed & Denied: Not allowed. Use is prohibited due to instructional concerns, security concerns, or technical concerns.
Expiring: Allowed for use. Beginning with the 2023-2024 school year, use of this product will not be allowed.
The Digital Resource Product Library is displayed below. You can also visit the library using this link.
Digital Library Access
We are happy to offer all of our students access to a huge collection of digital books! Go to MackinVIA and use the following login info:
Username: First part of student's email address (before @wcpss.net). For example, "jdzellmer"
Password: Student's lunch number
Please contact our Media Specialist, Nikohl Scheuerlein at email@example.com with any questions you have. Happy reading!