Title I Pre-K Program information
The Title I Pre-Kindergarten Program is designed to provide a child-centered, developmentally appropriate experience for 4-year-old children in need of academic support. The program stresses an environment that motivates learning through exploration and discovery. The goal of the program is to prepare children to enter Kindergarten ready to learn and succeed.
Contact the Office of Early Learning at (919) 858-1630 for more information.
- Additional information about our pre-school programs
- Additional Information about WCPSS Title I
- Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol
- Board Policy 2541: Parent and Family Involvement
- List of WCPSS Title I Schools