The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Kendall Grigg, Principal
- Alexis Hyatt, Assistant Principal
- Candice Robinson, Special Education Teacher
- Brooke Carlyle, Literacy Coach, Parent
- Cindy Brown, Learning Specialist
- Massiel Del Villar, School Psychologist
- Andrea Tyson, Instructional Facilitator
- Jessica Larmore, Media Center Coordinator
- Fabiola Simon, Family Liason
- Leigh Ann Alford Keith, District Personnel
School Improvement team members are voted on and approved each year.