The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Kendall Grigg, Principal
- Alexis Hyatt, Assistant Principal
- Andrea Tyson, Instructional Facilitator
- Brooke Carlyle, Literacy Coach
- JoAnn Huziak, Special Education Teacher
- Nathalie Ludwig, Learning Specilist
- Allison Engelbert, K-2 Representative
- Angie Smith, 3-5 Representative
- Jennifer Pinkard, ESL Representative
- Lisa Milliken, AIG Representative
- Jessica Larmore, Media Center Coordinator
- Annette Deese, PTA President/Parent
- Massiel Del Villar, School Psychologist
- Fabiola Simon, Family Liason
- Sarah Stephens, District Personnel
School Improvement team members were voted on and approved 8/17/2022 for a 2 year term.
- September 20th, 2023
- November 15th, 2023
- February 7th, 2024
- April 17th, 2024
- June 5th, 2024