The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Amy Hyde, 1st grade teacher
- MC Gilbert , 3rd grade teacher
- Kendall Grigg, Principal
- Tiffany Faison-Bullock, Assistant Principal
- Jenny Pinkard, ESL Teacher
- Emilie Koss, Special Education Teacher
- Brooke Carlyle, Literacy Coach
- Massiel Del Villar, Psychologist
- Julia Rucci, Reading Intervention
- Fabiola Simon, Paraprofessional
- Tiffany Pfeiffer, Instructional Facilitator
- Adrea Smith, Music Teacher
School Improvement team members approved September 2018.