Applying for free or reduced-price meals
To apply for free or reduced-price meals, you can do so online by visiting www.MySchoolApps.com. Paper applications will always be made available throughout ALL Wake County Public Schools, Crossroads, and at Central Office, or you can call 919-588-3535 or 919-856-2920 to have one mailed to you.
- Application information
- Application information - información sobre la solicitud (Español)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions - preguntas frecuentes (Español)
- Sample application/Ejemplo de solicitud (Please fill out an original / Favor de completar una solicitud original)
- Meal charges policy | Cuentas de Alimentos
- Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals Online
- Solicitud en linea para las comidas escolares Gratis/Precio Reducido: Español
Meal Benefits Expiration Date
Prior year meal benefits will carry over up to 30 school days in the new school year based on your student's school calendar. Families must reapply every school year if they are interested in receiving meal benefits. New school year applications will be available on July 1.
Questions about applying for free and reduced meals:
(919) 856-2920 (English)
(919) 588-3535 (English and Spanish)
Free and Reduced-Price Benefits Office fax number: