The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Kendall Grigg, Principal
- Tiffany Faison-Bullock, Assistant Principal
- Candice Robinson, Special Education Teacher
- Brooke Carlyle, Literacy Coach, Parent
- CIndy Brown, 1st Grade Teacher
- Massiel Del Villar, Psychologist
- Lauren Oxford, Instructional Facilitator
- Jessica Larmore, Library Teacher
- Kirsten Brownell, 4th Grade Teacher
- Julia Rucci, Learning Specialist
- Fabiola Simon, Instructional Assistant
- Leigh Ann Alford Keith, District Personnel
School Improvement team members approved September 2021.