The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Kendall Grigg, Principal
- Tiffany Faison-Bullock, Assistant Principal
- Jenny Pinkard, ESL Teacher
- Emilie Koss, Special Education Teacher
- Brooke Carlyle, Literacy Coach
- Massiel Del Villar, Psychologist
- Kirsten Brownell, 4th grade teacher
- Fabiola Simon, Paraprofessional
- Tiffany Pfeiffer, Instructional Facilitator
- Casey Symonds, PE teacher
- Amy Hyde, 1st grade teacher
- Carol Mohn, Instructional Coach
School Improvement team members approved September 2019.