As you may have seen in the WCPSS Remote Learning Plan, ALL students in grades K-8 now have access to DreamBox Learning.
Whether your school is new to DreamBox or just haven't gotten it launched this year, now is a great time to get students engaged!
Here are a few things to note that will support the use of DreamBox for new (or like new) users:
- students log into their WakeID portal, click on DreamBox, and then start playing the games. It's that simple!
- Students should access DreamBox through the Wake ID Portal at www.wakeid.wcpss.net.
- If using an iPad, students can download the app, but it’s not required. However, students must still log in through the Wake ID Portal and then an option to open the app will be provided.
- DreamBox does not currently work on cell phones or Android devices.
- There is a weekly live Q&A for parents in the WCPSS each Tuesday at 10:00 am via https://dreambox.zoom.us/j/982192601