Frequently asked questions
Need help? Check to see if your question has been addressed in the Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Where do I go to check my email?
- Why do I need to reset my password?
For security, all students must reset their passwords after logging in for the first time.
- What’s my login information?
Please contact the student email staff member for your login information.
- I am locked out of my account. Can I reset my password?
School staff can help you reset your password.
- I am having other problems logging in.
School staff may be able to help you; If not, school staff can request assistance from district support staff.
- Why do I get a blank screen in Internet Explorer?
Internet Explorer 10 will need to use “compatibility view” mode to view email. This is located under the tools menu.
- What if your parent does not want you to have a WCPSS email address?
A parent who does not want their child to have an email address can opt out of the service by contacting the school.