Select a School...
Select a School

Address Change

Address Change Information

  • Please follow these instructions after you have moved to get your student's address correct in our system.

    Read the "Address Change Policy" carefully under Student Assignment on the WCPSS website.

    School Assignment Form

    School Assignment Form - Spanish

    Return a completed School Assignment Form to Student Services along with proof of address.  Proof of address can be ONE of the following:

    1.  Current utility bill - gas, water, OR electric (Cable bills, phone bills, etc. WILL NOT be accepted)

    2.  Signed lease agreement or closing disclosure