2017-2018 Parking Pass Applications
Registration for 2017 - 2018 Parking will run from July 18, 2017 through August 8th, 2017. Payment for parking must be done through our on-line payment system.
Your completed Parking Pass Application along with your printed receipt should be immediately mailed to Athens Drive High School, Attention: Parking, 1420 Athens Drive, Raleigh, NC 27606 or brought into school.
Please read the application closely to make sure that you have completed all the required parts. A COMPLETE Application includes:
Students whose application and payment are received by August 8th, 2017 can pick up their parking permit on the following schedule:Monday, August 14: 8:00 am - 11:00 & 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmWednesday August 16: 8:00 am - 11:00 & 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmOnline payment will reopen on August 11, 2017. Applications and payment received after August 11th can be picked up after school on August 28th, 2017.
- Completed and signed copy of the application (which includes a signed copy of the ADHS and WCPSS Parking Rules and Regulations) Parent’s signature must be notarized on the first page of the application.
- Clear copy of vehicle registration for each vehicle listed above.
- Clear copy of your valid North Carolina driver’s license (permanent photo - not a permit) temporary license will not be accepted.
- Printed receipt of on-line payment.
- Verification of cleared fees or fines (office staff will verify). A parking tag will not be issued if you have outstanding fees or fines.
2017 - 2018 Off-Campus Lunch Passes
To streamline the Off-Campus Lunch Permit process ADHS will accept online payments only. A completed application along with your printed receipt should be immediately mailed to: Athens Drive High SchoolAttention: Lunch Permit
1420 Athens Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
Applications received by August 8th, 2017, passes may be picked up:8/14 - 8:00 am - 3:30 pm8/16 - 8:00 am - 3:30 pmApplications received after August 8, 2017:Passes may be picked up Monday, August 23, 2017 through Wednesday, August 25, 2017 from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
When picking up your pass, you will need to show school ID.