Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) is the oldest and
largest national organization for students preparing for careers in business.
FBLA prepares students for “real world” professional experiences. Members gain
the competitive edge for college and career success. More than a quarter of a
million students participate in this dynamic leadership
Trojan Chapter Membership
What does the Trojan
FBLA Club do?
- Open to 6-8 graders who have completed or are in enrolled in one CTE
Business or Computer elective.
- Dues are only $10 for the school year.
- See a CTE Teacher to join. Join by September to participate in
Regionals. Join by December to compete in State
- Meet twice a month (Mondays) to collaborate, participate in chapter business
activities, and prepare for competitions.
- Travel to local, state and national competitions and conferences to compete
honorably, network with other chapters, and attend skill building
- WIN medals, trophies, and certificates to build students’ individual and our
chapter’s resume of excellence.
- Have a blast meeting new people and developing leadership and business
skills together with the guidance of CTE teachers and professional business
FBLA Middle Level Goals:
confidence of students in themselves and their work
interest in and understanding of entrepreneurial careers and American business
enterprise Encourage members in the development of individual projects, which
contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community
character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
practice efficient money management
students in the awareness of occupational goals
transition from school to work
FBLA Middle Level Competitive
Chapter Projects: American Enterprise, Crime
Prevention, Community Service, Gold Seal Chapter of Merit
Individual Multiple Choice Test Events: Business
Communication, Business Computer Technology, Business Concepts, Business Math,
Career Exploration, Introduction to Business Communication, Keyboarding
Applications I, Keyboarding Applications II, Parliamentary
Individual or Team Production Events (up to 3
students): Computer Slide Show Presentation, Desktop Publishing
Application, FBLA Spirit: T-Shirt Design or Cheer, Spreadsheet
Individual Speaking/Presentation Events: FBLA Creed,
Impromptu Speaking, Public Speaking