Summer School WIDE STEM Challenge (Calling all rising Pre-K'ers through 5th grade!!!)
Summer School Wide STEM Challenge 2017 (Due: Sept. 1st, 2017)
STEM links for ENGINEERING anytime!
Ms. Osterhoff's Website: http://detectiveosterhoff.weebly.com
Interactive Websites on STEM: http://stem-works.com/activities
BBC Clips (Literacy, Math, and Science): http://www.bbc.co.uk/education
Engineering Grand Challenges: http://www.engineeringchallenges.org/
STEM Most Powerful Words
STEM Universal Words for York
Teacher Interactive Science and STEM lessons
Science for Kids
Dream Big: Engineering Our World
Everything you need to know about Bridges
- NASA Kids’ Club – This website has interactive games for students involving different science topics and levels.
- PBS Kids Go Design Squad – Design Squad Nation offers activities, animations, videos, and episodes for teachers and students.
- Strange Matter – Strange Matter is a great place for students to learn while having fun. The activities pertain to materials science or the “study of stuff”.
- Engineering Interact – This website provides fully interactive, engaging game environments with information about real world applications to introduce students to the exciting world of engineering.
- Science Kids – On this website, students can find experiments, games, videos, and lessons to help them better understand science and technology subjects.
- The Kids Science Challenge -Visit the games and video section of this website to help them conceptualize information in an engaging way.