Parking and Lunch Passes
All parking permit applications must be submitted in person based on grade level on a first come, first served basis. See the dates below. All permits paid by OSP in advance will receive permits first, as long as all fees are cleared and OSP receipt is present. On-site payment will be accepted and processed but expect longer wait times. If a parent is not present with a valid ID, your application must have a parent’s signature. Also, any past fines or fees must be paid in full before a parking pass will be issued.
On-site registration will be held on the following days for each grade level in the GYM LOBBY :
|Seniors||Tuesday, July 30||8:30 - 10:30|
|Juniors||Wednesday, July 31||8:30 - 10:30|
|Underclassmen||Thursday, August 1||9:00 - 10:30|
Students who do not pick up permits on any of the above designated dates may pick up passes from the Main Office during regular office hours beginning on August 12th.
Parking Permit sales will not occur during Freshmen Orientation or “Walk Your Schedule.”
Students without a valid Sanderson student parking permit are not allowed to park on campus and are subject to fines.
Click here to view the application
Sanderson High School Lunch Pass Application 2019-2020
ALL SANDERSON HIGH SCHOOL RULES AND WCPSS POLICIES APPLY DURING OFF-CAMPUS LUNCH.
1. Off-campus lunch passes are a privilege. You represent all of Sanderson while off campus. We do not want to receive
phone calls from local businesses about your poor behavior. Parents or administrators may revoke a pass at any time.
2. Each student must present a current and valid lunch pass before leaving campus.
3. All seniors are eligible to purchase a lunch pass.
4. Juniors must have had perfect attendance during 2018-19 school year OR have a 3.0 cumulative GPA to be eligible for a
5. Drivers are required to ensure that any passengers with them have a valid lunch pass. Any driver escorting students
without a valid pass will be stripped of his or her pass for the remainder of the current semester . Students caught with
no pass leaving school will not be eligible for a pass the next semester / school year.
6. Students must clear all fees and fines prior to receiving a lunch pass. Fee/fines will be reviewed each quarter. Outstanding
fines or fees may result in the suspension or revocation of a pass.
7. Students with five (5) unexcused absences (3 tardies = 1 absence) for a quarter will be stripped of their pass for the
remainder of that quarter.
8. Forged or altered lunch passes will result in disciplinary action according to Board Policy 6445.
9. Students may not be checked out from the remainder of the school day while they are off campus during lunch. SHS will
not accept a parent’s call in lieu of the student’s returning to school.
10. The cost of the first lunch pass is $20; a replacement pass is $25. Only 2 replacements will be given in a year.
11. Applications will not be accepted without full payment. Payments can be made online
( http://osp.osmsinc.com/wakeNC ). Attach your online payment receipt to the application. Students will pick up IDs in
the Attendance Office August 23rd 10-1 p.m..
12. A parent must either sign the application form in the presence of an SHS clerical staff member or have his or her signature
Click here to view the forms.