Students should login to WakeID and then to each of their classes in Google Classroom to check in with their teacher ASAP. See the schedule above for class time and try to meet online at that time. You can also email your teacher or visit during their office hours. This is a time after lunch for them to be available for Google Meet or email help!
If you have forgotten your WakeID password, have a parent email Mrs. Thrash at firstname.lastname@example.org to reset it to your lunch number. She’ll reply after the email. You will reload the Web Browser Window, and log in with your lunch number. Watch for the request to enter a new password.
For Reedy Creek Technology and Library Questions see this web address: bit.ly/RCMMSLibrary
- Remember to log into your student email each day.
- Please check all of your core and elective Google Classrooms for updates from your teachers.
How? Log in to WakeID, then click the Google Classroom icon:
- Visit your grade level site for updates from your teachers, counselors, and administrators
6th Grade Website 7th Grade Website 8th Grade Website
- Supplemental resources can be found at this WCPPS-provided link:
WCPSS Remote Learning Resources
- Please read the weekly grade-level newsletters for updates from our teachers and counselors. Look for these on Fridays.
- View a guide to Google Classroom for Parents.