Bus Transportation for 2018-2019
- If your (transportation eligible) child will be riding the bus from the same address to the same school next year, you do not need to take action. If you need to update your bus service, please go online to www.wcpss.net/busrider.
- Cut off Dates to Ensure First Day Service: Any transportation-eligible family who needs to make a change for 2018-19 must submit the update form by July 30, 2018.
- Requests received after the cutoff date will be processed in the order received and WCPSS Transportation will make every effort to provide service as quickly as possible.
- Up-to-date transportation information is available in your student’s Home Base/PowerSchool account. More information on Home Base is available at this link.
- If your student is assigned to a bus but is not a bus rider, please submit the decline bus form at www.wcpss.net/declinebus so that we have the most up-to-date information.
- Bus routes will be posted to the web and will be communicated to families via SchoolMessenger on August 17, 2018.
- Alternative Transportation: Transportation will begin receiving requests for Dual Stops for Joint Custody, Alternate Stop, and Transportation-Ineligible students on September 26, 2018.